"Of all the arts in which the wise excel, nature's chief masterpiece is writing well." - Andre Breton

"Write with nouns and verbs, not with adjectives and advebs. The adjective hasn't been built that can pull a weak or inaccurate noun out of a tight place." -William Strunk Jr., E. B. White

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Jon Cryer collection

I know this seems a bit weird, but what can I say the guy is a good actor, a lot of potential and skills. These are the available movies I can find him in at the moment. All from Amoeba except No Small Affair DVD. They didn't have the DVD so I ordered it off from Amazon, it wasn't that expensive really. I know he plays the a nerdy character in all of them basically but each of them have something distinctive about them. I plan to find more DVDs or movies of him, he's definitely an actor of interest. The first time I heard about him was in Pretty in Pink because when I saw Two and a Half Men, he looked so familiar to me! These are all comedy/drama movies some are funny than others and he plays different levels of roles like Stay Cool, he wasn't the main character. If you like movies and love nerdy people or characters, definitely something to search for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment