"Of all the arts in which the wise excel, nature's chief masterpiece is writing well." - Andre Breton

"Write with nouns and verbs, not with adjectives and advebs. The adjective hasn't been built that can pull a weak or inaccurate noun out of a tight place." -William Strunk Jr., E. B. White

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Just a small little update

I will post in my art review blog when I come back home from going out. Although I just thought I throw this out. I orders some music online just waiting for my packages to come! I ordered Marc Almond's Tenement Symphony currently waiting for it. Pet Shop Boys Please, Disco, and currently waiting for Life in Pop. Please and Disco 1 were only $0.01 minus the shipping few days ago and I couldn't resist a price like that! Next month I'll be getting Actually since it's the same price and still contemplating what else to get. I love offers like that, my collection is slowly getting there!! :D I wish Marc Almond and Soft Cell CDs were like a cent like that, but I guess it's harder because Soft Cell stuff over is not necessarily rare but Pet Shop Boys have more a wide range of popularity, so it's of course that some things are a bargain. I get what I can when I can, I have a lot I want to get, but trust me, I am very ecletic! Just thought I put that out, I'm so excited on my little collections are growing :P

No comments:

Post a Comment