"Of all the arts in which the wise excel, nature's chief masterpiece is writing well." - Andre Breton

"Write with nouns and verbs, not with adjectives and advebs. The adjective hasn't been built that can pull a weak or inaccurate noun out of a tight place." -William Strunk Jr., E. B. White

Thursday, June 28, 2012

I saw some art near the downtown area of my home

It's an artist by the name of Shlomi Haziza that made these intriguing art pieces, I actually wanted to go in but I was running out of time and then I don't know if it was a private place, it looked opened but still good. I will check this artist out real soon! I was with my friends earlier returning library books, actually mangas my friend Angelique recommend me to check out, I liked one of the two. She gives real good advice on recommendations on mangas and books too. Anyway, I thought I share this with you since I haven't been on here in a while and this was indeed an art moment!




No comments:

Post a Comment