"Of all the arts in which the wise excel, nature's chief masterpiece is writing well." - Andre Breton

"Write with nouns and verbs, not with adjectives and advebs. The adjective hasn't been built that can pull a weak or inaccurate noun out of a tight place." -William Strunk Jr., E. B. White

Monday, November 14, 2011

I would like to start off with my small button and pin collection


  Hello everyone, I would to start off about my little button and Pin collection. I hope this won't be a bore to you guys. Ever since I listened to Soft Cell, the song "Memorabilia" was always stucked to me, so whenever I go to places, I would like to get a pin or a button to keep a memory or something that symbolizes what is so dear to me. The lyric line I love from the song: "Everywhere I go, I would like to take a little piece of you.." I guess he meant like a photo or footage, but in this case, I just collect something simple. Each button and pin you see here, all have a mini story to be revealed. Like the big "Just Graduated" button a friend of mine bought me that when me and other awesome friend went to Grad Night. See things like that or "Music=Life" button I gotten from Hot Topic. When I gotten to the 80's even more, I noticed they called "buttons" or "pins" flares. Probably one of the reasons why I love the 80s a lot. I wish I was in that decade, I would collect so many of them. But this is just a start, hopefully my collection will increase among the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment