"Of all the arts in which the wise excel, nature's chief masterpiece is writing well." - Andre Breton

"Write with nouns and verbs, not with adjectives and advebs. The adjective hasn't been built that can pull a weak or inaccurate noun out of a tight place." -William Strunk Jr., E. B. White

Thursday, November 17, 2011

My physics project


This is one of my high school projects I done before I graduated. It's collaged skateboard, it was actually for a my Physics project, it had something to do with one of Isaac Newton's three Laws of Motion. Anyway, the teacher told students to be creative as possible. Knowing me, I adore being creative. I have a tendency of adding what I love passionately in something. The quality of the photo isn't all that great, but you could see I titled it "Art in Motion" It consists of photos of Jesus Christ, Soft Cell, Betty Boop, cartoons and stickers and letters. I haven't known it yet until now, that I love art with words to them. I guess when I come up with things myself. This piece remains in my backyard. Several of my class pieces are dear to me because, I took a lot of time and preparation to make them. I'm not just a sketcher or drawer or even a painter, I do all kinds of mediums really.






This is a close up of the piece. It does have little sayings on them too. This is one that definitely signifies me.

No comments:

Post a Comment