"Of all the arts in which the wise excel, nature's chief masterpiece is writing well." - Andre Breton

"Write with nouns and verbs, not with adjectives and advebs. The adjective hasn't been built that can pull a weak or inaccurate noun out of a tight place." -William Strunk Jr., E. B. White

Tuesday, November 15, 2011


 A vintage magazine that a Marc fan bought me, I have the full story behind it on my second blog about me discussing Pet Shop Boys and Soft Cell music videos and other art related topics. This holds an interview I have been searching for a long while! It remains in its shrinkwrap because, since it is rather old it seems to get faded or some the pages are then and a bit weak, so I keep in it. Sometimes I can't believe its actually here in my home. I plan to frame it one day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment