"Of all the arts in which the wise excel, nature's chief masterpiece is writing well." - Andre Breton

"Write with nouns and verbs, not with adjectives and advebs. The adjective hasn't been built that can pull a weak or inaccurate noun out of a tight place." -William Strunk Jr., E. B. White

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Angry Birds Keychain from It's Sugar

I don't know if It's Sugar, is an actual store beyond Universal City Walk, but It's a nice store for candy lovers anywhere! I gotten candy but its the powdered candy. They have candy from all kinds of sources, some are ridiculously huge and some are so tiny! I couldn't handle too much that candy, which is ironic but its the truth. I gotten an Angry Birds Keychain there, they do have items that are non edible believe it or not. The game is addicting so I couldn't resist of getting a Keychain that had them on it! I only wished they had all of the characters on it though. I'm pretty sure It's Sugar have a website.


No comments:

Post a Comment