"Of all the arts in which the wise excel, nature's chief masterpiece is writing well." - Andre Breton

"Write with nouns and verbs, not with adjectives and advebs. The adjective hasn't been built that can pull a weak or inaccurate noun out of a tight place." -William Strunk Jr., E. B. White

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pink gloves from Hot Topic

Pink have always been my favorite color, typical girl color I guess. It's a mixture of red and white but now varies from different shades of red and different shades of white. Anyway, I gotten two pairs before and couldn't find them so I thought to get these instead they looked.different from the ones I had. The design looked artsy to me, they can be warm sometimes but when its cold, they feel cold because of the small holes. The hearts on them looked really neat to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment