"Of all the arts in which the wise excel, nature's chief masterpiece is writing well." - Andre Breton

"Write with nouns and verbs, not with adjectives and advebs. The adjective hasn't been built that can pull a weak or inaccurate noun out of a tight place." -William Strunk Jr., E. B. White

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My first Universal Studios Annual Pass and finally going to Universal Studios after so long!

I have been in Universal Studios before but never thought to get the Annual Pass, actually didn't know they had one. I went with one of my best friends Angelique to Universal City Walk and took her out to a Sushi Bar there called Wasabi; And she was telling me about the Annual pass she had so I thought why not, I can afford it now! I gotten the best deal ever! It cost $77 but was well worth it, you can get discounts and it only last for this year. They have more but I chose the basic, I'm still trying to budget. My Annual pass does have Black out dates meaning you can't go on those days. It's all good because I don't go to it often. The trip was Amazing, being there with one of your best friends is a treat to have. Being at the studio, really inspired me even more about animation and just pure film and art in general, seeing aspects of how they get shows that you would usually watch on a regular basis use the simplest things! I actually prefer this over Disneyland, it was a lot of people but not too crowded, because Angelique and I gotten on The Mummy Returns ride three times in a row! I hope one day I can be a part of the art world or in a studio. It's just so astonishing! Saw the set of Desperate Housewives, the set of all the hit movies and shows. They really reuse the same stuff over and over! What was so incredible about it was that on the tour we saw The show CSI being filmed, we couldn't talk at all, it would have messed up the audio. Overall, I had a Fantastic time hope to go with all my good friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment