"Of all the arts in which the wise excel, nature's chief masterpiece is writing well." - Andre Breton

"Write with nouns and verbs, not with adjectives and advebs. The adjective hasn't been built that can pull a weak or inaccurate noun out of a tight place." -William Strunk Jr., E. B. White

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Some Buttons from Hot Topic I gotten recently

I'm a button(flares) and pins fan, I especially love it when they have sayings on them some can be relative and some are just plain silly! I have about seventy buttons and a few amount of pins, I will do a collection update of those real soon! I know there's ton of buttons to get and collect, but every button or almost every button signifies a memory or tells a story about myself like symbolism really and usually some just represents me in general. 


No comments:

Post a Comment