"Of all the arts in which the wise excel, nature's chief masterpiece is writing well." - Andre Breton

"Write with nouns and verbs, not with adjectives and advebs. The adjective hasn't been built that can pull a weak or inaccurate noun out of a tight place." -William Strunk Jr., E. B. White

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Another collection of artists, I'm testing out!!



I also gotten these from amoeba except Phil Collins' But Seriously album, I gotten that from Amazon, I Think I might get No Jackets Required soon. Anyway, a friend of mine Clare gotten me into some more artists: Stone Roses and Happy Mondays, she gotten me into Joy Division, even though I'm still testing these bands out, but I did like what Clare showed me. I also gotten some Depeche Mode, New Order, La Roux, and Human League in there. They had bonus tracks for some of these bands and since I can't stand the buffering, I decided to test them out, I do listen to other artists, but I prefer downloading their music if possible, because I don't want to go broke here. I'm still learning about all kinds of art everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment