"Of all the arts in which the wise excel, nature's chief masterpiece is writing well." - Andre Breton

"Write with nouns and verbs, not with adjectives and advebs. The adjective hasn't been built that can pull a weak or inaccurate noun out of a tight place." -William Strunk Jr., E. B. White

Sunday, April 8, 2012

An Easter card plus gift from an Awesome friend!

A lovely friend name Mazie, sent me an adorable Easter card and shocked me with a cute necklace! Sorry the photo is upside-down, but I was just excited to take another photo! We settle our difference from the past and start again, only wish more people I encountered would do the same but they are that stubborn but oh well. Things happen for a reason, I was actually shocked she wanted to be my friend, and for someone to forgive me like that, just shows how there's good in people. I wanted to be her friend as well, but i know she was mad at the time and needed a lot to think about. It was a rough year last year. But I'm glad we are talking again! Thank you again Mazie you're one of a kind and you are stronger than you think as well!

Happy Easter everyone! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment