"Of all the arts in which the wise excel, nature's chief masterpiece is writing well." - Andre Breton

"Write with nouns and verbs, not with adjectives and advebs. The adjective hasn't been built that can pull a weak or inaccurate noun out of a tight place." -William Strunk Jr., E. B. White

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Two treasures I bought from school

I bought these books at my current college, I passed by them and this lady told me they were for sale. I wanted astronomy books but they didn't have any so, I had a look around and they had two books that caught my eye: Everyday Life in Bible Times and Pictorial World Atlas. I'm a Christian so I am rather curious on how life was back in those days and I do and would love to travel when I can so I thought these would be beneficial for myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment