"Of all the arts in which the wise excel, nature's chief masterpiece is writing well." - Andre Breton

"Write with nouns and verbs, not with adjectives and advebs. The adjective hasn't been built that can pull a weak or inaccurate noun out of a tight place." -William Strunk Jr., E. B. White

Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Tim Burton collection update

This is my Tim Burton collection, I do have two missing DVDs that are lost in my room at the moment and those are Sleeping Hollow and Beetlejuice. I will buy more of his work soon, but for now this is what I have aside the missing DVDs. I have gotten a passion of his work, from watching behind the scenes footage, going to the exhibition with a friend of mine, etc, his work inspires me. The DVDs that you see before you are from Amoeba music, The Alice In Wonderland book I gotten from my previous college, they had a promotional thing at the time, and I was so eager of seeing the newer version of Alice in Wonderland and this book it shows how and what the character are and quotes and so on. I also brought the actual book by Lewis Carroll   , it was a good read and the illustration was good too! The Tim Burton book and the bookmark are from the exhibit, I actually wanted the bigger 1,000 page book at the time, but it was over my budget so, I brought this book instead, it just shows you his best work from the early days and so forth. The Edward Scissorhands shirt, I purchased this when I was in Hollywood, they had some shirts and this one caught my eye. I really love the collaborations of Tim and Johnny Depp, and then by it having my favorite color I couldn't resist to get it, and it was the last one in my size too! Last but not least, the Alice in Wonderland buttons are from a store in the valley my aunt took me to, it was one of the erotic stores that sold sex toys and stuff, but I was more into the buttons. When I find the two DVDs I will update about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment